about 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Vodafone Malta is looking for a Software Developer in Test who can support the Quality Assurance team. The role would be responsible for identifying areas within the IT field where automation and in-house bespoke solutions would provide value to our technology department.
The role offers the opportunity to work with the latest technologies for a leading brand.
- Develop, improve & maintain our test automation framework
- Create and execute automated test scripts
- Adapt and provide test scripts to our devops teams to integrate with the CI pipeline
- Maintain and administer our team’s GIT code repository
- Maintain and develop mock & stub services and solutions for segregated testing solutions
- Identify and create testing tools for the QA Team and other internal teams as required
- Suggest testing & automation strategies for mobile testing in an agile environment
- Be updated on the latest software development techniques, strategies & IDEs
- Evaluate and identify the required test automation and test management tools
- Be updated on the latest testing techniques, strategies, tooling/frameworks
- Identify test metrics and benchmarks to be gathered prior to load/performance testing where necessary
- Consult, create and manage load/performance/soak and regression tests as required.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- At least 2-3 years’ working experience in a software development or similar role preferably using Java
- Automation experience using selenium web drivers
- Exposure to mobile (Android & IOS) automation through Appium or similar frameworks
- Experience in functional test tools such as Ready! API/SoapUI and Jmeter
- Scripting experience using Groovy & Grails will be considered an asset
- Awareness of service virtualization techniques is a strong asset
- Knowledge of performance testing and tooling will be considered as an asset
- Experience in serial programming such as GSM modem interface programming and the Hayes AT command set is considered as a strong asset
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience in working with a team and a mentoring mindset
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)