about 1 month ago
02 Jul 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Dynamic and fast-growing financial company is looking for a Software developer to join the team. The future candidate will be responsible for the software development activities during projects, as well as performing second and third line support on a number of bespoke and off-the-shelf IT Systems.
- Carry out all assigned tasks efficiently and effectively, in adherence with internal policies and procedures.
- Participate in the design and implementation of process improvements for the team.
- Participate in periodic system reviews to identify possible gaps and process inconsistencies and propose re-alignment strategies including the necessary training programmes.
- Liaise with the IT Systems analyst to ensure compliance with business requirements and agreed specifications.
- Design software programs and software program modifications from supplied specifications, using agreed standards and tools and in accordance with the design.
- Assist end-users in developing the test plans and to provide support during user acceptance testing.
- Support the end-user community during live operation of the software product.
- Maintain the software product in cases of defects or enhancements.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of mechanisms and procedures for the structured review of work produced and ensures that these are adhered to.
- Establish and maintain agreed standards applicable to the work undertaken and ensures that they are adhered to.
- Assist in the evaluation and review of software development methods and tools used in the organization.
- Perform code reviews to ensure quality and compliance with the non-functional requirements.
- Participate in the definition of an IT Governance framework and compliance.
- Perform standard office tasks including processing mail, answering phone calls, ordering supplies and filing.
- Degree/diploma in IT or Computer Science or in a related field.
- Have 2+ years’ working experience in a software development environment.
- Possess a strong knowledge of VB.NET, ASP.NET, XML and SQL Server 2008 R2/2014.
- Ideally have skills and experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Fluent in English.