3 months ago
05 Apr 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Dynamic and fast-growing company in the technology field is looking for a Software Developer to join the team.
- Opportunity to join a team of talented IT professionals, in a friendly and supporting environment.
- Health insurance, social events, team-building activities, flexi-time, food & drinks at the office and free parking, among other benefits offered.
- Creating new functionality and developing new projects for the company.
- Learning about and improving existing applications.
- Design and implement projects ranging from Web applications with Cloud hosted RESTful Services to Windows Desktop products. These exciting projects will be shipped to the company’s user base.
- Work closely with the management team as well as other team members from the support, QA and marketing departments.
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in C# and .NET.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Experience building complex data structures such as Linked Lists / Hash Tables.
- Experience in Windows and Web software development.
- Experience in developing desktop applications.
- Experience in developing efficient code and algorithms.
- Experience in developing multi threaded applications, including locking and thread safety.
- Experience with relational databases.
- Work in an Agile and collaborative environment.
- Skills and Experience Considered an Asset:
- Understanding of basic design patterns and SOLID principles.
- Experience in security constructs such as Digital Certificates, symmetric and asymmetric encryption.
- Experience in communicating across processes using .NET WCF, gRPC, or Socket Development.
- Experience developing or consuming RESTful APIs.
- Experience developing in C++
- Experience developing code for cloud platforms.
- Experience with unit testing using NUnit or other similar platforms.
- Experience with virtualization especially Microsoft Hyper-V & VMware.
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-a-Service platforms.
- Experience having developed code for software systems or products that have shipped and have been deployed at customers successfully.
- Experience with Redis and/or similar NoSQL datastores.
- Experience with source control, such as git
- Experience with JIRA.
- Experience with MSI Windows Installer Deployment.