8 months ago
02 Mar 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
We are committed to delivering citizen and business centric digital services aimed at enhancing productivity and transforming Government operations. In our Digital Transformation Programme, we:
1. Provide eGovernment services with the authentication mechanisms required to bring about trust and take-up by citizens and residents of Malta,
2. Implement cross-border authentication exchange mechanisms under the EIDAS Regulation to enable European citizens to access Government of Malta services, and vice-versa,
3. Provide consultancy services to Government on the introduction of a Single Digital Gateway which will make available a number of eGovernment services for cross-border usage,
4. Look into how emerging technologies specifically blockchain can be used to bring about digital transformation of eGovernment services for possible future adoption by Government.
The successful candidate will be expected to hold either of the following set of qualifications and/or experience:
- an ICT related diploma (MQF level 5) or higher, in which case experience is not necessary; OR
- an ICT related diploma (MQF level 4) together with one-year experience in a related area; OR
- two years’ experience in a related area.
Fresh graduates may be offered an employment opportunity subject to the provision of final results.
*Candidates’ qualifications, experience and competencies will be assessed in line with the Agency’s Career Progression framework. Successful candidates may be engaged at either the Associate level – Career Level 2, the standard level – Career Level 3 or the Senior level – Career Level 4. Submit a detailed CV, together with a covering email, by not later than 10th January 2020 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
MITA is an equal opportunities employer.
Investing in your future.