7 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Job Description & Summary
We’re one of the world’s leading professional services organisations. From 157 countries, we help our clients, some of the most successful organisations on the globe, as well as its most dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses, to create the value they want. We help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
We are seeking to recruit a Software Developer to join a growing team delivering process improvement through automation and digitalisation.
The role involves participating in the entire software development cycle, designing, developing and maintaining applications as well as creating interfaces between systems. It also covers the rollout and administration of externally developed solutions.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Software Engineering or a related subject
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills with a creative and innovative approach
- Experience in designing and developing scalable software including online solutions (2 to 4 years)
- Experience working with agile and iterative methodologies considered an asset
- Ability to take individual initiative and to be responsible for assigned work
- Solid knowledge of SQL Server platform + and Transact-SQL
- Good understanding of web technologies and IIS
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Fluency in communicating in English
- A strong ability to multi-task and handle varying priorities and projects
It would be advantageous to have certifications, experience or knowledge of RPA technologies, Microsoft SharePoint, and/or data visualisation software such as Microsoft PowerBI.
Training leading to certification will be provided.