9 months ago
22 Aug 00:00
The general scope of the work for this position is as follows:
- The developer will work very closely with IT support teams and other technical teams to ensure that business needs around implementation of ITSM Platform are in a controlled and predictive manner.
- Support the development and configuration of a variety of areas including, but not limited to Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalog, Service Portal, Knowledge, Release, Asset Management, Configuration Management CMDB), and Reporting.
- Identifies system deficiencies and recommends solutions.
- Collaborate with team members to define, analyse, understand and document technical requirements.
- Minimum of 1+ years of proven knowledge working with in application development and coding.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, related field or equivalent work experience.
- ITIL V3 Foundation certification would be an advantage, but not required.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to work under pressure and to deal with multiple tasks.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good IT/communications background and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal, efficient team member and ability to lead.
- Proactive, self-motivated and positive attitude.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fluent in English and French (spoken and written) – especially French.
- Competitive Salary depending on experience.
- Meal allowance, Car Allowance, Parking, Inconvenience hours + On call allowance.
- Performance Bonus twice a year.
- Other training will also be provided as deemed necessary.
- This post carries prospects to higher positions.
If you are interested, kindly apply directly on our website or contact Sudha.