10 months ago
Liquid error: internal
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
An e-money licensed entity and a payments provider is currently looking for a Site Operations Support Engineer to join the team.
- Troubleshoot day-to-day issues with application systems and integrated parties and provide support to customers and Service Desk using CRM tools
- Maintain operations and administer proprietary and ancillary systems to meet all SLAs relating to system performance and uptime
- Quickly assess an issue and provide clients with short and long-term courses of action
- Contribute to all the release processes for all services focusing on reliability and agility
- Form part of the on-call technical support team
- Manage and prioritise incidents as they occur
- Improve current tools?that are used to facilitate system monitoring, identification, problem solving
- Aid in automating release processes of all systems, using tools like Rundeck, Ansible and Puppet
- Maintain the automated monitoring at all levels: Hardware, networking, virtualisation, operating systems, databases, and all applications, on dedicated hardware or cloud, using tools such as Zabbix
- Prepare documentation for tools and processes
- B.Sc. in ICT or equivalent qualification,
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role,
- Strong working knowledge of MySQL, Linux and Web Applications,
- Experience with tools used for cloud provisioning, configuration management, application deployment, continuous delivery, intra-service orchestration and infrastructure management is considered an asset,
- Experience in the financial industry, including knowledge on PCI-DSS is considered an asset.