20 days ago
Exciting Opportunity to join a Fintech company based in Malta as a Site Operations Engineer (DevOps).
- Develop and maintain an advanced platform to manage Kubernetes clusters lifecycle.
- Monitor system events to ensure health, maximum system availability and service quality. Measure KPIs in all system layers.
- Automate release processes of all systems, using tools like Rundeck, Ansible and Puppet.
- Perform system and application patching.
- Improve continuous integration and delivery systems.
- Automate configuration management of all levels of the environments.
- Seek and recommend improvements to current processes and technologies used.
- Train developers and other stakeholders to use the DevOps tools and processes, advocating collaboration.
- Maintain technical documentation regarding configuration, operations and troubleshooting procedures.
- Monitor and troubleshoot infrastructure issues and provide timely support to customers and internal departments.
- Be part of the on-call technical support team.
- Managing change to production systems.
- Interact with third-party suppliers and other departments as required.
- B Sc. inICT, Engineering or equivalent qualification or a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role,
- Experience with:
- Linux Scripting (Bash, Python, etc)
- Source Control Management (Git, Gitlab, etc)
- Configuration Management (Ansible, Puppet, etc)
- CI/CD (Jenkins, etc)
- Monitoring (Prometheus, Zabbix, Grafana, etc)
- In-depth knowledge with Linux environments,
- Experience running and managing Kubernetes Clusters in production will be considered an asset,
- Knowledge of Cloud infrastructures (Azure, AWS, Google, etc.) will be considered an asset,
- Good grasp of Software Release Process and other Site Operations processes,
- Knowledge of current computer security practices and network protocols and devices,
- Industry certifications as well as sound knowledge on PCI-DSS will be considered an asset.