Competitive daily rate
Deborah Melinda Arlanda
29 days ago
Deborah Melinda Arlanda
Duration - 6 months with auto - renew
Working Hours - 40 hours/week CEST Timezone +/- 3hours
Employment Type - Partner Agreement (B2B)
One of our clients, a leader in the financial sector is looking for a SharePoint Lead Architect to join their team. You will be part of an agile development team who build and work on enterprise grade software systems on top of Microsoft SharePoint and the .NET development stack.
As a SharePoint Lead Architect, you will be able to perform the following duties:
- Collecting the requirements and information and developing them into software solutions by continuously engaging with stakeholders and IT Management;
- Entails the study of system flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
- Develops BI dashboards and implement SharePoint workflows
- Develop documentation, diagrams and charts to demonstrate finding.
- To demonstrate proof of concept examples or virtual stimulation of the graph through a software
- Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment.
- Be engage with multiple team (offshore) in order to execute the of engagements and follows compliance within the firm and delivery unit .
- To identify client issues and uses technical and industrial knowledge solution to solve them.
- Provide training and training material
- Over 5 years’ experience in SharePoint online, with very strong client facing skills, workshops and communication.
- Experience working with SharePoint 2013, 2016 and Office 365
- Microsoft SharePoint Functional Implementation and Development
- Knowledge of information access and delivery methods, analytics applications and tool portfolio, data sourcing and integration methods such as OLAP/ROLAP/HOLAP and an understanding of data warehousing/mining, ETL, EII, data cleansing, and architecture
- Microsoft SharePoint Administration
- Analysis of system processes and providing appropriate designs
- Integrations with Third Parties and D365
- .Net Background
What to expect when you apply!
- One to One Chat/Video call, with an HC member
- Support from a dedicated Human Capital member to be part of our Global Platform and support you along your career journey!