Competitive daily rate
7 days ago
Current requirement is working remotely but might be required onsite.
As a SharePoint Lead Architect,you will be able to perform the following duties:
- Collecting the requirements and information and developing them into software solutions by continuously engaging with stakeholders and IT Management;
- Entails the study of system flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
- Develops BI dashboards and implement SharePoint workflows
- Develop documentation, diagrams and charts to demonstrate finding.
- To demonstrate proof of concept examples or virtual stimulation of the graph through a software
- Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment.
- Be engage with multiple team (offshore) in order to execute the of engagements and follows compliance within the firm and delivery unit .
- To identify client issues and uses technical and industrial knowledge solution to solve them.
- Provide training and training material
- Over 5 years’ experience in SharePoint online, with very strong client facing skills, workshops and communication.
- Experience working with SharePoint 2013, 2016 and Office 365
- Microsoft SharePoint Functional Implementation and Development
- Knowledge of information access and delivery methods, analytics applications and tool portfolio, data sourcing and integration methods such as OLAP/ROLAP/HOLAP and an understanding of data warehousing/mining, ETL, EII, data cleansing, and architecture
- Microsoft SharePoint Administration
- Analysis of system processes and providing appropriate designs
- Integrations with Third Parties and D365
- .Net Background