€25,000 - €30,000
8 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A specialist in the development and exploitation of predictive statistical models for sports betting markets is currently looking for a Service Desk Analyst.
- Perform Event, Service Requests and Incident investigations, diagnosis and resolutions using proven methodologies, working in conjunction with other stakeholders as required
- Provide technical support, troubleshooting and root cause analysis relating to application, product and system events and incidents, as well as fulfilling service request
- Accept, manage and update events, incidents and service requests to ensure contracted Service Level Agreements are met, managing the Service Desk queue efficiently
- Take ownership and responsibility of issues from start through to a successful resolution
- Ensure the escalation of events, incidents, service requests as well as service disruption to other teams or third-party contractors as when necessary and facilitate any issues to the point of resolution
- Monitor, resolve or escalate a number of system alerts and run a number of routine health checks on the system and suggest improvements to alerts in order to pre-empt the occurrence of an incident
- Develop technical knowledge of each system within company and specialized knowledge of certain nominated areas
- Maintain adequate knowledge of operating systems and application software used to provide a high level of support
- Maintain and consistently demonstrate a general knowledge of Company guidelines, processes, practices and procedures
- Assist in all upcoming projects including testing, providing meaningful feedback and physical intervention as and when necessary.
- Minimum 1-year experience working in an IT environment in a support function
- Experience or qualification in desktop PCs hardware troubleshooting
- Basic knowledge of MS Windows Server 2008/2012 and Active Directory
- Basic knowledge of Linux systems
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Working experience with Atlassian product (JIRA and Confluence)
- Basic knowledge of SQL, Java, C# and Visual Basic
- Any Computer Science / IT related qualifications