7 months ago
27 Sep 00:00
Malta Financial Services Authority
Technology is at the core of the knowledge-based organisation. It enables MFSA's strategic and operational objectives to be achieved efficiently and effectively. The Technology team leverages cutting-edge technology, industry standards and methodologies to provide reliable services to the rest of the organisation and the financial services sectors interacting with the Authority electronically. It is responsible for technology design, information security, development, integration and delivery of all information and communications infrastructure, platforms and services, working with technology vendors and partners. The Technology team is made up of professionals specialised in relevant areas that include governance and planning, infrastructure and service management, information systems, and security. Officials from Technology also participate and give their contribution in several European committees, expert groups and industry fora.
- Preparing, configuring, and installing ICT systems;
- Monitoring and maintaining systems;
- Troubleshooting of systems and hardware faults;
- Helpdesk support and resolve technical issues;
- User training and guidance;
- Liaising with systems/applications administrators;
- Preparing relevant documentation and reports;
- Assisting and providing technical support to business users;
- Proposing improvements to systems, processes and development tools;
- Assist in other tasks as directed.