10 months ago
29 Jul 00:00
Our team is looking for an SEO Manager to manage and be responsible for our core brands such as Betsson, Betsafe and NordicBet. and be a valuable part in growing high-quality organic traffic to our brands. The role will be responsible for communication, strategy planning, prioritization and execution of on-site and off-site activities working closely with both marketing and product teams to ensure long term success. This position requires a self-motivated individual with strong technical and analytical skills, high detail-orientation and organisational skills.
You will also benchmark and monitor competitor performance and activities, along with delivering Keyword Research and sites SEO Analysis, using SEO Tools such as GSC, GA, Searchmetrics, AWR, Majestic, Ahrefs, SemRush, Link Research Tools, Screaming Frog.
What's in it for me
The SEO Manager will be part of a close-knit SEO team, that are dedicated to optimise customer search experience through great collaboration and knowledge sharing. You will form part of a diverse team of many nationalities and different backgrounds that is surely to challenge you and provide you with shared learning experiences. We have a huge focus on internal education to make sure that we get what we need to develop and to ensure we are working with a team of experts. Google changes all the time and we don’t want to be left behind!
This job might be for you if you
- Are already established with years’ experience in SEO, with a real passion for SEO marketing and eager to develop your skills and career;
- Have a good knowledge of GA (GA certificate is a plus), GSC, Screaming Frog;
- Experienced with setting up a strategy from concept to execution, including SEO project management, budget allocation, setting up KPIs for the market, and deep analysis.
- Ability to come up with new ideas on optimising the search experience for customers, looking beyond the obvious SEO methods, and having the ability to innovate the approach.
- Experience in technical, content and amplification, with and strong working knowledge of the latest SEO techniques and algorithm updates
- Analysing data and creating meaningful reports that provide action plans based on ROI
- Expertise in A/B and other testing methods
- Strong on site and off site SEO knowledge with significant experience, passion for SEO marketing and eager to develop your skills and career
- A strong communicator fluent in English
- Finnish is considered as a plus
Extra awesome if you have
- iGaming experience
- Used of working in a fast paced multi branded environment
- Good experience working with Excel
- Fun to be around and a team player!
Is a high velocity, challenging, international iGaming company. We employ over 50 Nationalities in over 12 locations. We’re well established with a solid reputation and we want people who value self-initiative, drive, team work empathy. We have a modern open-plan office facing the Ta’Xbiex Marina and make an effort to regularly enjoy team and company events.
For the right people there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.