3 months ago
04 May 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Are you interested in joining a global, dynamic and collaborative company that is driven by providing a superior search experience? Are you willing to shape and influence how the entire organization thinks about SEO? Do you want to take part of building something new, challenge the status quo, and shape your own role as an expert in SEO?
Then join us to create the best customer search experience in the industry!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
The SEO Manager will be part of a close-knit SEO team, that are dedicated to optimise customer search experience through great collaboration and knowledge sharing.
You will form part of a diverse team of many nationalities and different backgrounds that is surely to challenge you and provide you with shared learning experiences.
We have a huge focus on internal education to make sure that we get what we need to develop and to ensure we are working with a team of experts. Google changes all the time and we don’t want to be left behind!
YOU'RE GOOD AT:
- Experienced with setting up a strategy from concept to execution, including SEO project management, budget allocation, setting up KPIs for the market, and deep analysis.
- Ability to come up with new ideas on optimising the search experience for customers, looking beyond the obvious SEO methods, and having the ability to innovate the approach.
- Experience in technical, content and amplification, with and strong working knowledge of the latest SEO techniques and algorithm updates.
- Analysing data and creating meaningful reports that provide action plans based on ROI.
- Expertise in A/B and other testing methods.
- Strong on site and off site SEO knowledge with significant experience, passion for SEO marketing and eager to develop your skills and career.
- A strong communicator fluent in English.
- iGaming experience.
- Used of working in a fast paced multi branded environment.
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Responsible for Our core brands and be a valuable part in growing high-quality organic traffic to our brands.
- The role will be responsible for communication, strategy planning, prioritization and execution of on-site and off-site activities.
- Working closely with both marketing and product teams to ensure long term success.
- This position requires a self-motivated individual with strong technical and analytical skills, high detail-orientation and organisational skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.