9 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Exciting opportunity for Senior UX UI specialist to join the Financial Industry!
You will be primarily responsible for creating user friendly and engaging designs across desktop and mobile.
- Responsible for collecting and analysing user data and engaging in user testing to ensure that designs are effective in achieving the commercial aims of the products.
- Identifying best ways to deliver excellent product experience
- Creating designs based on market research
- Creating wireframes or prototypes that provide a visual representation of design concepts and frameworks
- Researching and incorporating modern UX practices to the designed process, creating personas, coordinating usability testing
- Conducting reviews and optimisation exercises on existing products and user journeys
- Establishing and evolving unified UX framework and processes, ensuring the usage of industry-accepted best practices
- Driving the creation of UX infrastructure with regards to A/B testing and Data science and incorporating into the production process
Skills and Experience required:
- Practical experience of user-centred design
- Hands-on experience in conducting primary user research, including telephone and face-to-face interviews, generative research and user testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English