6 months ago
01 Jul 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A thriving digital media company and a leading iGaming affiliate, based in Malta and Barcelona, is currently looking for a Senior UX/UI designer to join their team.
- Designing mobile-first for modularity, adaptive framework, accessibility, and product expansion
- Collaborating with product management and developers to come up with innovative solutions that will help provide solutions to support product team
- Testing and refining mock-ups/high-fidelity designs with real users (online and offline)
- Reviewing visual pattern libraries and styling guide documentation according to the product identity
- Conducting design thinking workshops
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with product managers, UX researchers, CRO experts and developers
- Demonstrating ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic reusable user interface elements
- Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks
Skills and Experience required:
- Minimum of 4 years work experience and proven track record of user-centered & results-focused UI Design
- Mastery of Mobile First Design with a proven track record
- Expertise in typography, colour theory and building scalable design systems
- Experience usability testing and user-centered design principles and methodologies
- Experience with Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, etc.
- Strong analytical mind and a desire for making user-driven decisions