10 months ago
31 Jan 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Castille is recruiting a Senior System Admin for its client - a key player in the telecommunication sector.
Required skills & experience:
- Minimum of 5+ years of proven knowledge working with VMWARE and Linux
- Experience deploying, maintaining and operating Unix/Linux systems, including VMWARE clusters and internal support systems
- Experience on migration projects: data to destination disks , Storage VMotion, replication strategies
- Knowledge/experience with troubleshooting hardware on HP Blade chassis or SUN servers
- Experience with bash scripting is highly desirable
- Knowledge of automation tools/programming such as Ansible/ Puppet, Perl, Python or any other alternative is a definite advantage
- Manage equipment/software by performing required configuration, installation, maintenance tasks for large and complex infrastructure on VMWARE/Linux platforms
- Perform capacity/performance analysis of resources and procure additional resources in terms of CPU, storage and memory
- Create and maintain relevant technical documentation and devise operating procedures or TINS for systems
- Troubleshoot operating systems, network , hardware, storage, application and backup incidents on multi-tiered infrastructures
- Provide mentoring and training to other system admins on specific system tasks
- Draft RFC and operations plan for major planned changes
- Intervenes in crisis incidents and complex changes
- Ability to work under pressure and to deal with multiple tasks.
- Knowledge of scripting for automation of tools is preferred (BASH/Python/Perl)
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good IT/communications background and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal, team-build and leadership skills.
- Exemplary time management, organizational and communication skills.
- Proactive, self-motivated and determined attitude.
- Working hours flexibility (Night, Week-End and French public holidays) – NOT 24/7
- Fluent in English and French (spoken and written) – specially French
- Depending on experience + other benefits
- Meal Allowance
- Car Allowance
- Inconvenience hours + On call allowance
- Bonus twice a year
Overseas training or other training will also be provided as deemed necessary
This post carries prospects to higher positions.
Interested candidates are invited to apply directly on the website. You are also invited to contact Deeya for more details.