5 months ago
01 Dec 00:00
A strong software house based in Malta is looking for a Senior Software Developer:
- You will be responsible for developing and maintaining first class solutions for Tier 1 financial institutions around the world.
- Forming part of a large team of experienced professionals you will be participating in different areas of the software development life-cycle and specialize in a range of different areas from design, development, maintenance and quality assurance of our products and services.
- Liaising with different parts of the business, you will be dealing with Business Analysts, Project Managers and other internal functions in order to fulfill Client requirements.
- Preferably having a degree in ICT or related professional qualifications.
- Must be knowledgeable in Java, Subversion, Maven, Jenkins, Spring, REST web services, XML, JSON, PL/SQL, JQuery.
- Familiar with the Agile Methodology.
- Must have good knowledge of database management systems, ideally Oracle.
- Must be meticulous, methodical and accurate in the completion of tasks.
- Must be customer and business focused.
- Minimum of four years of work experience in software development.
- Experience in designing and developing scalable software.
- Strong problem solving and technical innovation skills
- High standard of software programming techniques and unit test coverage.
- Have strong organizational and time management skills, able to prioritize across different tasks and meet deadlines as per business objectives and fluency in written and spoken English.