10 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Successful candidates will:
- advise our clients on a broad range of corporate and commercial matters including M&As, corporate finance, joint ventures, licensing, protection of IP and commercial contract drafting and negotiating generally;
- share their knowledge and experience, particularly in commercial law, company law and intellectual property, generally with the partners and other associates of our firm.
The ideal candidates for this job should have
- a licence to practice law
- a first degree in Law
- a minimum of three to five years’ (Mid-Level Associates) or five to fifteen years’ (Senior Associates) post qualification experience with a well-respected law firm’s company/commercial practice, or demonstrably equivalent in-house experience
- experience in advising on complex corporate and commercial matters
The following will considered to be an asset
- a Masters degree from a reputable University
- working knowledge of another language besides English
- some experience of commercial litigation
- some experience of tax law
- knowledge of or interest in specific regulated industries such as financial services, pharmaceuticals, gambling, aviation, or shipping,
Remuneration & conditions of work
Working with our firm is a career choice rather than just a job. We aim to provide our people with an environment where they can flourish, professionally and personally. An excellent remuneration package will be offered to the selected candidates, and we will always seek to provide our candidates with the support and tools they require to develop their potential.