about 2 months ago
30 Apr 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A well established institution is seeking to employ a Senior Risk Analyst for their Insurance and Pensions Department.
Job duties include:
- Reviewing, assessing and analysing the effectiveness of the risk management framework systems of the firms
- Developing risk management tools including Key Risk Indicators and enhancing the risk scoring tool
- Contributing in the evaluation of internal models and assessments of the Own Risk and Solvency Assessment
- Continue developing and enhancing the Risk Assessment Framework
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Solid academic background in risk management, or in a financial services related discipline (minimum National Qualification Framework Level 6 or better, or a widely recognised professional qualification at a comparable level)
- Minimum of five (5) years working in the area of insurance preferably in risk management