€40,000 - €43,000
5 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Leading European firm with over 30 years of experience in the acquisition and management of insurance and reinsurance companies and portfolios in run-off is seeking to recruit a Senior Risk Analyst to join the Risk & Compliance team in Malta. The client is a European business with operations in Finland, Germany, Switzerland, UK, and Malta.
Job duties include:
- Identifying, measuring, managing, monitoring and reporting risks for consideration by the Head of Group Risk & Compliance and each risk carrier’s Risk Committees.
- Performing oversight and challenge and advising on new initiatives, projects, and potential deals.
- Providing actuarial risk oversight on reserving, pricing, capital and investments.
- Reviewing and monitoring the Risk Appetite Framework and suggesting enhancements as might be necessary.
- Contributing to the overall ORSA and taking responsibility for work-streams within the wider ORSA Process as well as providing risk input into other annual reports such as the SFCR and RSR.
- Designing and implementing Stress and Scenario testing.
- Developing and monitoring risk management tools including Key Risk Indicators.
- Continue developing and enhancing the Risk Assessment Framework.
- Continue promoting and enhancing the Risk Management culture.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- At least 3 years working experience in a similar role in the insurance industry.
- Educated to at least degree level in a risk management, actuarial or related discipline and willing to study to complete professional exams.
- In-depth knowledge of the Solvency II Directive.
- Competency in Financial Analysis.
- Proficient in MS-Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Be self-aware and diplomatic in all interactions.
- Ability to talk at board-level and explain complex issues simply.
- Able to deal confidently with regulators and internal auditors.