Attractive with benefits
about 2 months ago
Liquid error: internal
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Job duties include:
- Act as Regulatory Secretary
- Coordinate work on regulatory matters across the Unit
- Provide continuous updates and reports to the superiors
- Follow up with the different functions of organisation on regulatory matters
- Prepare and/or vet documentation and communication for the key stakeholders
- Represent the organisation in projects and meetings, as delegated
- Sound knowledge of financial services legislation and regulatory frameworks
- Critical and analytical mindset, able to work under strict deadline and in a dynamic work environment
- Above average written and spoken communication skills as well as presentation skills are a must.
- Education to a minimum of NQF Level 6, preferably in a law or similar
- Minimum of 8 years of previous working experience in financial services industry, ideally in a regulatory/ supervision function