15 days ago
- Will be responsible with the preparation of financial statements and quarterly financial reporting.
- Be supporting with preparation of quarterly and annual Solvency II reporting.
- Review and Assist with the external audit requirements.
- Support the execution of all aspects of financial regulatory and statistical reporting.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Senior management or the Core team.
- Keep up effectiveness of the internal controls over the financial reporting process for internal audit purposes.
- Assist with research and implementation of new IFRS requirements and other complex transactions.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of accounting policies and procedures
Skills and Experience
- The ideal candidate must possess an accountancy qualification
- Previous experience within the insurance industry is required
- Excellent communication skills