Competitive daily rate
9 days ago
Are you up for new challenges?
One of our clients, an IT Service Provider, is looking for a Senior React Native Developer to join their team.
Your daily responsibilities as a Senior Developer will be:
- Implementation of systems/product architecture and doing an estimation of functional/technical business requirements.
- Provide peer review of design and implementations produced by other team members.
- Continue to review, evolve and deliver best software development standards, technology, tools and principles.
- Mentor and assist team members on their upward journey
- BSC degree in IT or related field with at least 3 or more years in a similar role.
- Strong understanding in React Native, TypeScript and Jest/Mocha.
- Familiarity with native tool-chains like XCode and Android Studio.
- Experience with REST APIs and experience in releasing applications to Apple Store and Google Play Store.
- Good understanding of best practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English, both written and oral.
- Solid time management, organizational and analytical skills.
- Provide support to other team members and value others and their opinions.
- Constructive challenger approach.
Plus skills :
- A passion for emerging technology and new concepts.
- University degree in computer systems design or computer science or equivalent
- Practical knowledge and experience of a structured development life cycle, such as Agile or Scrum.
- Exposure to .Net and Azure