Competitive Daily Rate
29 days ago
Duration – 6 months with auto-renew
Working Hours - 40hours/week CEST Timezone +/- 3hours
Employment Type - Partner Agreement (B2B)
One of our clients, a leader in the Telecommunications industry is looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join their team.
- Identifying areas within the operations field where automation could be used to support Quality Control Verification.
- Understanding of business requirements
- Plan, develop and execute test scripts
- Coordinate with the Software Development Team to establish verification protocols
- Maintain and develop automation scripts within the CI/CD pipeline
- Coordinate User Acceptance activities with stakeholders
- Identify quality issues and create test reports
- Work along with the Software Delivery Team to solve application faults
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience in software testing (both Automated & Manual) or similar roles
- Knowledge in:
- Object Oriented Programming and Databases
- Application functions, bug fixing and testing protocols
If you have excellent analytical, and troubleshooting skills, an eye of detail and can design and write efficient test procedures, then don’t think twice as this opportunity is for you.
What to expect when you apply:
- One to One Chat/Video call, with an HC member
- An average of 1 hour Code Challenge. Done Offline with a pass mark of 80%+
- Support from a dedicated Human Capital member to be part of our Global Platform and support you along your career journey!