Competitive Daily Rate
21 days ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Are you looking to work with the latest technologies?
One of our clients, a leader in the Telecommunications industry is looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join their team and your role will consist mainly of identifying areas within the operations field where automation could be used to support Quality Control Verification.
- Understanding of business requirements
- Plan, develop and execute test scripts
- Coordinate with the Software Development Team to establish verification protocols
- Maintain and develop automation scripts within the CI/CD pipeline
- Coordinate User Acceptance activities with stakeholders
- Identify quality issues and create test reports
- Work along with the Software Delivery Team to solve application faults
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience in software testing (both Automated & Manual) or similar roles
- Knowledge in:
- Object Oriented Programming and Databases
- Application functions, bug fixing and testing protocols
If you have excellent analytical, and troubleshooting skills, an eye of detail and can design and write efficient test procedures, then don’t think twice as this opportunity is for you.