11 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Global leader in cross platform solutions is currently looking for a Senior QA Engineer.
- Review system requirements specification, features descriptions, hold discussions with responsible Product Manager and developer, and present test scenarios
- Set up test environments
- Use Test Management Tool to develop manual test scripts and to generate the QA metrics.
- Manual execution of functional testing, regression testing and non-functional testing, including stress, performance and load testing, related to test plans and test projects
- Report issues identified in the bug-tracking tool and ensure these are assigned and resolved
- Verification of fixes on pre-production and production environments
- Assist in creation of test plans, defining regression testing for mastered area
- Constantly work on regression testing improvement
- Provide test reports to management
- 3 years of related work experience
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or any other related field
- Experience configuring and administering Microsoft Windows Server
- Experience working with any of command line tools
- Experience with bug tracking tools, test management tools
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, strong ability to think strategically and analyse information timely and accurately
- Experience writing scripts using bash/python/powershell
- Experience with VMware, Hyper-V or any other virtualisation platform