about 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
An international company in the financial sector, is looking for talented and motivated PHP Symfony Developers to join their team and take their product to the next level, as they scale up and develop their business in the target markets.
We require Symfony experts who will be building the core platform work across the stack, always willing to go the extra mile to deliver the highest quality in enterprise software. As a developer, you are building the tools today that will redefine tomorrow's accounting for SMEs.
- Take ownership over project timelines and deliverables
- Contribute to the design and architecture of our Product
- Help scale the platform and build out new features
- Contribute to the DevOps process and tools building
- Contribute to the frontend
The ideal candidate will possess both front-end/theming and back-end/module skills as full stack Php Symfony developer.
Essential Duties Summary:
- Work collaboratively with project teams to gather requirements and provide technical consultation, as well as work independently through self-awareness, self-motivation and self-regulation
- Optimize content delivery and application performance
- Troubleshoot issues or incidents; apply bug fixes or content updates
- Document and promote a development guideline
- Provide sizing, effort and delivery estimates for project requests
- Produce progress reports, articulate risks or issues impeding a successful implementation; present progress to project team
- Engage in related communities to stay abreast of new tools and development solutions
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of PHP 7+ and the Symfony framework 3+ is a must
- Thorough understanding and practice of agile software development.
- Experience with continuous delivery and continuous integration is a plus
- Experience as a back-end developer on Symfony
- Demonstrated knowledge of PHP 7, MySQL, MongoDB, Doctrine query builder are required
- Experience as a front-end developer
- Bootstrap and CSS are required - Experience in the use of RESTful Web Services
- Experience with development tools, e.g. PhpStorm, Firebug or Chrome inspector, Insomnia/Postman, Experience utilizing GIT for version-control and code management processes, e.g., features, branching, code reviews, and pull requests
- Aptitude and interest to learn and build experience with new technologies
- Experience on Linux (Ubuntu) is a plus
Required Qualification Summary:
- Bachelor’s degree/Bac+4 in IT or a related field is required
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in the analysis, design, development and delivery of enterprise management applications within the Symfony framework
Interested Candidates are invited to apply directly on the Castille Website. You may contact Deeya for more details.