3 months ago
28 May 00:00
Reporting to the Operational Risk Manager, the selected candidate will be responsible for assisting the team in maintaining a robust Operational Risk Management Framework across the Bank's entities.
- Building professional relationships with stakeholders by listening, advising, consulting and influencing the operational risk management across various business areas.
- Assisting the Risk function by producing management information and summarising key risk indicators and their trends.
- Maintaining the organisation's risk and incident register and coordinating Risk & Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) sessions.
- Assisting the Management in preparing and maintaining the Bank's business continuity plans, and acting as a deputy in the absence of the Operational Risk Manager.
- Implementing the three lines of defence model for the Operational Risk team to help support the embedding and maintenance of an effective and pragmatic approach towards operational risk management.
- Supporting the delivery of timely, accurate and robust operational risk reporting, including shaping the design and strengthening existing reporting processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Maths, Statistics or Finance.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.