15 days ago
- 5 years of software development experience in .NET
- Having 1- 2 years experience with Microservices
- Strong proficiency and hands-on experience in designing and developing Microservices architectures and patterns
- A strong understanding of databases such as SQL and NoSQL
- Excellent knowledge of .NET Framework (C#) and Cloud-based solutions (Azure)
- A problem solver with excellent communication and diagnostic skills with an analytical and logical thinking approach
- A team player with a focus on a common sprint goal while producing high quality product and code
- Accustomed in using source control and collaboration tools (GIT and Azure DevOps)
- Has previously worked in an Agile team
- Designing and implementing new functionality in the product based catalog according to the company's standards within the stipulated times
- A constant contribution to the architecture of the company's solution involving best practices around a Microservices development approach.
- Applying independence and creativity to problem solving across backlog items while mentoring other developers within the team
- Responsible for backlog item estimation and testing
- Following quality standards while ensuring programs and applications perform to functional and non- functional specification.
- Maintaining and supporting existing software, project technical documentation and diagnosing and resolving any product bugs
- Voicing and providing advice and professional expertise in proposals and strategies for the company's software development life-cycle.
- Making sure that development tasks are being created and described as accurate as possible.
- Ensuring that the branching strategy is being respected.
- Monitoring code reviews (pull requests) whilst ensuring quality code
- Responsible for the deployments and data migration, setting up of CI/CD pipelines and writing up release notes for the necessary deployments
- Identifying, reviewing and mitigating and technical risks and issues