about 1 year ago
25 Jan 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Dynamic and fast-growing company in the technology field is looking for a .NET Software Developer to join the team.
- Opportunity to join a team of talented IT professionals, in a friendly and supporting environment
- Health insurance, social events, team-building activities, flexi-time, food & drinks at the office and free parking, among other benefits offered
- Creating new functionality and developing new projects for the company
- Learning about and improving existing applications
- Design and implement projects ranging from Web applications with Cloud hosted RESTful Services to Windows Desktop products. These exciting projects will be shipped to the company’s user base.
- Work closely with the management team as well as other team members from the support, QA and marketing departments.
- Proficiency in C# and .NET
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience building complex data structures such as Linked Lists / Hash Tables
- Experience in Windows and Web software development
- Experience in developing desktop applications
- Experience in developing efficient code and algorithms
- Experience in developing multithreaded applications, including locking and thread safety
- Experience with relational databases
- It will be considered an asset having knowledge or experience in:
- design patterns and Inversion of Control / Dependency Injection
- security constructs such as Digital Certificates, symmetric and asymmetric encryption
- Linux OS
- .NET WCF or Socket Development
- developing or consuming RESTful APIs
- developing in C++
- developing for cloud platforms
- NUnit testing
- IaaS (eg. Amazon Web Services, Azure etc.)
- developed code for software systems or products that have shipped and have been deployed at customers successfully
- Redis and/or similar NoSQL datastores
- JIRA, Bitbucket and git