over 1 year ago
07 Apr 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Castille Labs, a multinational team of IT specialists,is looking for an individual to join their .Net team that wants to succeed in a high-performance environment.We are looking for engineers who will have to ensure the delivery of quality software solutions via development, testing or support activities and is also actively involved in providing support to junior team members via reviewing and coaching activities if required.
- Apply technical knowledge, skills and expertise to provide development, testing or support service to clients and customers
- Achieve delivery of core/customized products in accordance with agreed schedules, procedures and standards
- Accurate recording of time, effort and schedule related activities via trackers
- Root cause analysis of defects/issues and drive resolution
- Good communication skills to achieve excellent customer service
- Take ownership and do close follow up on project/s assigned
- Monitor and control metrics for development, testing or support area
- Seek and respond to development feedback
- Work efficiently on development tasks in accordance with the client and project needs and methodology standards
- Perform code reviews independently, assist in developing revisions and log defects/deficiencies
- Ensure code satisfies design specifications and complies with project standards
- Fix all detected errors in accordance with agreed schedule
- Check that effort/schedule estimates are realistic and once committed upon, these are being met.
- Resolve design problems and ensure documentation completeness
Educational / Skill / Experience Requirements
- Degree holder in IT/IT related fields
- Microsoft .NET C# (Entity Framework)
- ASP.Net MVC
- Angular JS
- SQL Server
- At least 2-4 years’ experience in software development, testing or support.
- Proven knowledge of process methodology
- Comfortable with software development concepts and lifecycles
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Goof Proficiency in English Communication, Verbal and Written
- Team Player/Focus
- Customer Service orientation
- Meeting targets
Note:: You must be available to travel to Europe