Competitive daily rate
27 days ago
Duration - 6 months with auto-renew
Working Hours - 40hours/week CEST Timezone +/- 3hours
Employment Type - Partner Agreement (B2B)
Be part of our Castille Labs Platform
Castille Labs is looking for Senior .Net Developers who thrive for a new challenge.
It entails the planning, design, development, maintenance and execution of their projects.
- Ensure the delivery of quality software solutions via development, testing or support activities.
- Requirements Analysis (includes also reviews of the current source code)
- Software Development
- Testing / Quality Assurance
- Compilation of any technical documentation required throughout the Software Development Life-cycle
- Assist in Incident Resolution (for example bug fixes, data patches)
- A B.Sc. degree in IT, Computer Science, or related computing degree, or in the process of completing such qualification,
- At least 5 years’ working experience in software development using the following technologies:
- .Net Development : Microsoft .NET (C#, Linq framework, .Net core, Asp .Net MVC)
- Database : SQL Database Design & Data query
- API Development:
- Consume web APIs,
- Json & XML,
- Token based Authorisation using JWT & OAUTH
- OpenAPI Specification & Swagger
- Web & API testing
- Rest API design & development
- Have strong knowledge and experience in the following:
- Web security: OWASP & Secure coding
- DevOps Toolchain: Microsoft Azure, Jira
- Fluent written and spoken English
What to expect when you apply!
- One to One Chat/Video call, with an HC member
- An average of 1 hour Code Challenge. Done Offline with a pass mark of 80%+
- Support from a dedicated Human Capital member to be part of our Global Platform and support you along your career journey!