Competitive daily rate
about 1 month ago
Duration - 6 months with auto-renewal.
Working Hours - 40 hours/week CEST Timezone +/- 3hours
Employment Type - Partner Agreement (B2B)
A gaming company is looking for a Senior .Net Developer who will be part of the Software Engineering department which is responsible for delivering innovative software solutions in an agile environment.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Implementation of efficient and performant backend code.
- Provide realistic estimates for requests, fixes and new ideas.
- Cooperate with the multiple teams in implementing new functionality.
- Ability to look at a problem and come up with practical solutions.
- Write unit tests with mocked code.
- Write clear and precise technical documentation.
Skills & Experience:
- Able to plan and work autonomously and within a team.
- Understanding of Agile methodology.
- Deep understanding of source control and GIT Flow.
- Experience with JIRA is helpful.
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency.
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization.
- Experience with microservices would be considered an asset.
- Experience with client/server or N-tier architectures.
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, computer information systems, management information systems, or related field will be considered an asset.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in an Agile environment.
- A record of successful delivery of software solutions as an individual.
- Strong understanding of the software development cycle.
- Strong development, time management, and problem solving skills.
- Experience with Scrum methodology and Agile practices.
What to expect when you apply:
- One to One Chat/Video call, with an HC member
- An average of 1 hour Code Challenge. Done Offline with a pass mark of 80%+
- Support from a dedicated Human Capital member to be part of our Global Platform and support you along your career journey!