Competitive daily rate
29 days ago
Duration - 6 months with auto-renew
Working Hours - 40hours/week CEST Timezone +/- 3hours
Employment Type - Partner Agreement (B2B)
We are currently in search of experienced Senior .Net Developers for one of our clients in the IT service sector of Malta.
- Review and deliver the best software development tools, technology and principles
- Translate and estimate technical & functional business requirements into application code
- Assist and mentor team mates
- Participate in the implementation of system architecture
- Provide review of design and implementation produced by other team members
- University degree in computer science or equivalent
- 4 or plus years in a similar role
- Experience working in a structured development life cycle, such as Agile or Scrum.
- Strong experience in some or all of the below :
- Entity Framework
- Angular , React
- WPF, Winforms
- MS SQL
- Azure DevOps
What to expect when you apply!
- One to One Chat/Video call, with an HC member
- An average of 1 hour Code Challenge. Done Offline with a pass mark of 80%+
- Support from a dedicated Human Capital member to be part of our Global Platform and support you along your career journey!