Competitive Daily Rate
about 2 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Duration - 6 months with auto-renew
Working Hours - 40hours/week CEST Timezone +/- 3hours
Employment Type - Partner Agreement (B2B)
Applicants need to be current citizens of Greece, Ukraine, Hungary, Estonia and Lithuania.
One of our clients, a leader in the igaming sector, is looking for Senior .Net Developers.
We are looking for experienced developers who will have to ensure the delivery of quality software solutions via development, testing or support activities.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Software Development
- Write clear and precise technical documentation
- Testing / Quality Assurance (Test-Driven Development & Unit Testing)
- A B.Sc. degree in IT, Computer Science, or related computing degree, or in the process of completing such qualification
- At least four (4) years’ working experience in software development using the following technologies:
- C#, .NET, .NET Core
- SQL Server and NoSQL databases
- Agile development
- Messaging within a micro service architecture
- Unit testing frameworks
- message-broker software; Redis or rabbitmq
- Some experience in Angular, docker, Kafka and Domain driven design would be considered as a plus
What to expect when you apply!
- One to One Chat/Video call, with an HC member
- An average of 1 hour Code Challenge. Done Offline with a pass mark of 80%+
- Support from a dedicated Human Capital member to be part of our Global Platform and support you along your career journey!