Competitive Daily Rate
28 days ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Castille Labs is looking for a Senior .Net Developer to work for a client in the Gaming sector. You will be part of the Software Engineering department which is responsible for delivering innovative software solutions in an agile environment.
- Design new solutions and control them from conception to production.
- Convert requirements into simple and sophisticated technological systems.
- Design and build reusable code.
- Cooperate with the multiple teams in implementing new functionality.
- Keen to learn new technologies to render daily business processes efficient.
- Ship high-value features quickly.
- At least 5 years of experience developing production-level software using Microsoft .NET (full framework or .NET Core, ASP.NET).
- Experience in C#, MVC, vue.js, Razor, jQuery, Knockout.js, MS SQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Gitlab, CI, Atlassian stack.
- Familiar to basic web technologies, example HTTP, REST, etc.
- Understanding of algorithms and design patterns.
- Passionate about delivering high-quality code.
- Eager to take initiatives
- Team player
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Experience in concurrency, multi-threading, and event-driven architecture;
- Knowledgeable about distributed applications that are secure, can scale and are highly available.