Competitive daily rate
12 days ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Castille Labs is searching for a talented Senior .Net Developer to join our Global teams for one of our clients where they will have to ensure the delivery of quality software solutions via development, testing or support activities.
- Requirements Analysis (includes also reviews of the current source code)
- Software Development
- Testing / Quality Assurance
- Compilation of any technical documentation required throughout the Software Development Life-cycle
- Assist in Incident Resolution (for example bug fixes, data patches)
- A B.Sc. degree in IT, Computer Science, or related computing degree, or in the process of completing such qualification,
- At least four (4) years’ working experience in software development using the following technologies (Developing and amending source code for):
- Microsoft .NET and Microsoft .NET core (ASP.NET, MVC, WCF and Web API),
- both C# and VB,
- ANSI SQL and MSSQL
- Good knowledge of Internet Information Services (IIS) and Microsoft Azure environment;
- Good knowledge of UML standards to enable completion of modelling and visualizations during the compilation of Requirements Analysis and Design of software/system artefacts