Very attractive salary package
22 days ago
Job duties include:
- Prepare an annual detailed business plan to achieve sales in line with company goals
- Develop all market campaigns
- Develop an annual detailed Marketing Communication Business Plan
- Build and maintain relationships and a constant flow of communication with all departments
- Maintain good relationships with all local media outlets
- Assign and monitor project targets to the respective marketing team members
- Plan and manage all media budgets and ensure the most effective choices, competitive prices, best timeframes and the highest quality standards available for the respective Brands.
- Provide guidance the Trade Marketing Manager in the development of marketing campaigns
- Control the execution of Media, Billboard and Back of Truck yearly planners.
- Coordinate merchandising initiatives and generate weekly and monthly market reports for top management.
- Work closely with Head of Sales and Commercial Excellence Manager to identify new market niches
- Prepare a detailed marketing expenses budget ; present regular reports, at least once monthly, to top management on Financial expenses.
- Lead the Business Analyst in gathering and analysing data to obtain market and campaign insights to understand and identify consumer and customer trends.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Good industry understanding
- Minimum 5 years of previous experience in a similar role, ideally in Malta
- Academic background in Marketing and/or relevant professional certifications will be seen as a strong asset
- Great communicator
- Team spirit