over 1 year ago
05 Jan 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Our client is looking for an individual who has excellent all round SWD knowledge whom has experience in managing teams not only locally but also internationally.
You will be responsible for delivery of software development projects through the development teams.
- Be responsible for the various team, ensuring Agile development practices are followed throughout;
- Work with architects and development leads to ensure all development is based on best practices;
- Provide technical leadership to the developer team;
- Review requirements, provide estimates and assist with implementation and unit and integration testing;
- Manage the code review process;
- People Management
- Maintain knowledge of and propose technical advances based on newer technologies;
- Work with Enterprise Architects to develop programming guidelines/standards and ensure they are adopted and followed by the entire development team;
- Prioritize tasks and issues successfully;
- 5 years+ experience in leading an Agile Development team.
- Ideally development experience across different technologies - Primarily Java, and .Net/C#.
- Extensive experience using Scrum and Kanban