Attractive Salary with Benefits
over 1 year ago
10 Jan 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
The employee will be managing a multidisciplinary team carrying out analytical duties related to compliance and risk with the the insurance and pension holders, in line with the obligations deriving from their operating licenses.
Job duties include:
- Assisting the Deputy Head in general management of the Compliance and Risk Team
- Provide general guidance to junior staff members; including in-house training
- Engagement in 'ad hoc' assignments related to specific regulatory and supervisory issues
- Attend meetings with third parties
- Assist in the development of procedures and following up international regulatory novelties
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Academic Qualification in the relevant field at level 6 or higher
- Minimum of eight years of working experience in a related area; additional years of working experience will be considered as an asset