€50,000 - €65,000
about 2 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Experienced Senior Linux Engineer is required to join an established payment platform company.
The future candidate will be responsible for handling day-to-day project, including providing proof-of-concept deliverables, product analysis, technical leadership, and architectural input for multiple concurrent initiatives. You will also serve as an escalation point for junior staff within Application Services and will serve as an SME for various products.
- Join a team of skilled IT professionals in the dynamic field of FinTech
- Opportunity to work with a highly innovative and creative team, in a great working environment using the latest technologies.
- Multicultural environment, flexi-time, health insurance, gym allowance, social events, parking, training and other benefits!
- Researching and testing unfamiliar technologies related to active projects
- Acting as a senior-most technical resource to junior administrators
- Assisting in defining standards as requested
- Proficient understanding of Unix/Linux environments (EL)
- 5+ years’ experience with Apache, Tomcat Nginx, SSL, and deep understanding of the Http protocol
- Experience with scripting languages such as Bash, Python, Perl, Ruby
- 2+ years’ experience managing and administering MySQL (preferred experience with MySQL replication), Mongo or other SQL
- Experience with working with any configuration management tool such as Puppet (preferred), Ansible or Salt
- Experience with REST and SOAP interfaces, experience working with API-based relational databases
- Experience with J2EE and understanding of microservices architecture
- Knowledge of Layer 7 switching, application delivery, and global services load balancing
- Experience with event management, incident handling, and problem resolution
- Familiarity with security standards (PCI DSS 3, CIS)