Up to 55,000 Euro
9 months ago
18 Nov 00:00
A licensed Financial Institution that offers a range of payment services across multiple channels, is seeking to recruit a Senior Legal Officer for their Malta operations. The Senior Legal Officer will be reporting to the Head of Legal and Compliance.
Job duties include:
- Contract review and drafting
- Negotiating, drafting and overall management of agreements;
- Assisting the Commercial department with the interpretation and drafting NDAs, T&Cs and drafting of any ancillary agreements
- Providing high quality, practical advice on all legal issues affecting the company
- Providing day-to-day legal support to the Commercial team
- Handling of disputes and complaints that arise from time to time including attending court sitting and the preparation of judicial acts as the need arises
- Providing training and support to various teams
- Assisting the Product team with contractual needs (suppliers and product offerings)
- Supporting the Head of Legal and Compliance
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Fluent in English (and preferably Maltese also but not mandatory)
- Presentation skills
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- A good team player, capable of leading in a fast-paced pressured environment maintaining accuracy and quality.
- Excellent Communication Skills, with the ability to deal efficiently with different internal departments and external counterparts.
- Ability to build relationships effectively, both in the immediate team and wider business.
- Ability to take ownership of tasks
- 3 - 5 years experience in the banking and payments industry
Find more Jobs in Malta