Competitive Daily Rate
25 days ago
Duration - 6 months with auto-renew
Working Hours - 40hours/week CEST Timezone +/- 3hours
Employment Type - Partner Agreement (B2B)
Castille Labs is looking for a Senior Java developer to join an IGaming company . Your role will consist mainly of creating prototypes, designing, building and maintain software.
- Maintain existing products and extend functionalities when needed and participate in requirement gathering and analysis.
- Design of product and participation in analysis and debugging of code.
- Create technical documentation using required standards.
Qualifications & experience:
- Minimum 5+ years experience in creating Java/Java EE/Spring Web application.
- Excellent knowledge of OOP concepts & design patterns
- Experienced with Jboss/Wildfly application server
- Skilled with using Java Enterprise Technologies or Spring and Spring Cloud Technologies
- Experienced with using Maven,Git
Desirable Skill Set
- General knowledge of web development and HTTP standard
- Strong analytical skills to solve problems, perform research and derive solution opportunities
- General knowledge of data structure, UML, XML, JSON
- Experience with Infinispan, Hazelcast, Hibernate, Resteasy, EJBs, JMS, JPA, REST, ORM, Caching, Queues, Web Sockets
- Understanding in multi-threading and concurrency
- Experience in code documentation
- Experience with testing (Unit and Integration tests)
- Experience with using MySQL, JIRA
What to expect when you apply!
- One to One Chat/Video call, with an HC member
- An average of 1 hour Code Challenge. Done Offline with a pass mark of 80%+
- Support from a dedicated Human Capital member to be part of our Global Platform and support you along your career journey!