Competitive Daily Rate
2 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Duration - 6 months with auto-renew
Working Hours - 40hours/week CEST Timezone +/- 3hours
Employment Type - Partner Agreement (B2B)
Be part of our Castille Platform
Castille Labs is looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.The chosen candidate will be responsible for Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development life cycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Java Enterprise Programming.
- BSc (Hons) degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience.
- Proven working experience in Java development.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
- Experience in the Spring Framework.
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (JAX-WS, Transaction management, JMS, etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA, Hibernate).
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Spring MVC).
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Experience in telecoms would be considered an asset.
What to expect when you apply!
- One to One Chat/Video call, with an HC member
- An average of 1 hour Code Challenge. Done Offline with a pass mark of 80%+
- Support from a dedicated Human Capital member to be part of our Global Platform and support you along your career journey!