Competitive Daily Rate
27 days ago
Working Hours - 40hours/week CEST Timezone +/- 3hours
Employment Type - Partner Agreement (B2B)
Castille Labs is looking for a top-class Senior Java Developer to join a payment solution provider. You will be joining a team with a wealth of experience who love to create flawless web applications.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining solutions
- Participating in the software development life-cycle and specialize in a range of different areas from design, development,
- Maintain the quality assurance of our products and services.
- Liaising with different parts of the business, you will be dealing with Business Analysts, Project Managers and other internal functions in order to fulfill client requirements.
- Participate in the entire application life cycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Build and perform unit tests
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Clearly document solutions for all stakeholders
- Optimization of applications for maximum performance and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members to establish objectives and design functional requirements
The ideal candidate shall have:
- Degree in computing or a similar recognized qualification
- Experience in payments industry works
- Have good knowledge of software development life-cycle processes
- Have experience in one of the following languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL,
- Have knowledge of relational databases, such as Oracle and Postgres
- Knowledge in Ruby and Jenkins would be considered an asset
What to expect when you apply!
- One to One Chat/Video call, with an HC member
- An average of 1 hour Code Challenge. Done Offline with a pass mark of 80%+
- Support from a dedicated Human Capital member to be part of our Global Platform and support you along your career journey!