Deborah Melinda Arlanda
10 months ago
07 Apr 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Our client, an expanding group in the ICT gaming sector, is hiring Senior Java Developers for its team based in Ebene.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Develop enterprise Spring Boot based solutions using GCP features such as App Engine, Compute Engine, Spanner transactional database, Pub\Sub, etc.
- The candidate should also be aware of managing huge amount of data in near real time fashion reducing as much as possible the level of algorithms complexity.
Qualifications and experience requirements:
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Problem solving skills
- Java v >= 8
- Spring Boot v2.1.
- Deep Knowledge of algorithms and data structures (with focus on BST, B-Tree, Hash tables, Graphs, MST, SP)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Strong experience in Spring framework (the project will be based on Spring Boot 2.1.*) .
- The person should also have competences building software cloud based in GCP platform with a microservices approach.
- Multi -tasking
- It is very important that the person communicates well with the entire team and is actively involved in analysis of the project demands.
- The Developer would also be asked to write technical documentation.
- It's mandatory to have had experiences in transactional environment with high end concurrency management.
- It's also mandatory to have deep experience with Java Thread management (Scheduler, Priority, Synchronization, Monitor and Lock), Lambda Expressions and Functional Interfaces, Collection Framework and StreamAPI.
- Could be beneficial but not mandatory a brief experience with Apache Beam or Spark.
- It's also beneficial experience in Dokerized environment with Kubernetes clusters
Other technical requirements:
- View Framework: Thymeleaf
- Databases: Postgresql 10 and succ., Elastic Search or MongoDB or other NoSql database; Strong proficiency with ANSI\ISO SQL
- ORM: Jooq or Hibernate
- Event Manager: Kafka and RabbitMQ
- Testing tools: JUnit
- Build tools: Maven, Ant, Gradle
- Programming tools and versioning: JetBrain IntelliJ, GitLab or GitHub
- Agile\Scrum Cloud
- App Engine
- Compute Engine
- Kubernetes Engine
- Cloud Functions
- Cloud Storage
- Big Query
Find more Jobs in Mauritius