about 1 year ago
Liquid error: internal
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Castille's client in financial services is seeking to recruit a Senior IT Security Specialist who will be reporting to the Senior Manager of the IT Security team, within the risk department, to assist the implementation of the IT Security programme.
- Leading tests, seeking and reporting risks and therefore suggesting controls and procedures based on securitisation policies, standards and global information security best practices (such as ISO 27001:2013, COBIT 5, NIST framework)
- Executing and upholding IT security technologies such as SIEM, Cloud security technologies, host anti-virus software, content filtering software as well as tracking and handling alerts accordingly
- Directing vulnerability scans, collaborating with third-party penetration testers and investigating identified vulnerabilities and detections with system owners
- Provide assistance for writing information security policies, specifications and standards to meet legal and regulatory requirements
- Developing and executing security awareness training for employees and third-party contractors, and guiding and advising colleagues to ensure information security best practices are adhered to
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Business and Computing, Information Security or other similar IT fields
- 4 years' experience working in information technology including a minimum of 2 years' experience working in information security
- Knowledge of security technologies including cloud security tools, firewalls, anti-virus, content filtering and vulnerability scanning software
- Experience with any of the following: PCI-DSS, SOC2, NIST cybersecurity framework ISO 27000 security standards, and data protection regulations and requirements