over 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
To join a multinational team of IT experts motivated by challenge, working in an agile environment and within the financial services field, the Senior iOS Developer will be responsible for the development of their new iOS trading application - aimed at a range of iOS devices, including mobile, tablet and apple watch.
Your primary focus will be development of the new iOS application and their integration with back-end services, working with other team members that focus on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Opportunity to build enterprise systems using the latest technologies
- Be part of a dynamic team with passion for IT
- Benefits & perks include: competitive salaries and performance-based bonus, opportunities for career progression, challenging projects, a welcoming office environment, health insurance, flexible hours & remote work, among others
- Design and build our core applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Ensure adherence to the highest code quality & organisation
- Candidates must possess an EU citizenship
- +5 years of experience within similar responsibilities
- Experience with iOS frameworks, such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Proficient with Swift
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Talent for benchmarking and optimisation
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is to be considered an asset