Competitive Daily rate
20 days ago
Castille Labs are searching for the most talented Integration Developers (knowledge on MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform) to join our Global teams in delivering end-to-end solutions for complex technical requirements, lead projects from concept and design, to testing and implementation, problem solving, and quality product.
The main goal is to help organizations deliver their business outcomes through technology by improving their connectivity and infrastructure in order to reduce technical debt, development costs and increase speed to market.
- Responsible for the Application Network of MuleSoft.
- Build Process API’s and Experience API’s within the Application Network.
- Work across implementing integration solutions for various clients across different industries.
- Perform hands-on installation, development, configuration, and troubleshooting of MuleSoft solutions.
- Build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable integration implementation artifacts.
- Identify bugs and devise resolutions to these defects.
- Work alongside an expert team of senior team members, solution architects and project managers to provide the client with quality solutions to complex problems.
- Work across a varied technical stack and a variety of industries.
- Participate in an agile delivery environment, using a scrum or Kanban methodology.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of our client assets by making significant technical contributions and contributions to success.
- Be the Master of Digital transformation journeys.
What we need
- Worked with MuleSoft and build API’s.
- MuleSoft integration experience and client facing to understand their needs.
- Has hands-on development experience with Java or another object-oriented programming language.
- Demonstrable real-world project experience.
- Has a good knowledge of either web services (working with XML) or RESTful APIs (working with JSON).
- Can demonstrate knowledge of the software development / DevOps process: waterfall and agile; and common technologies: source control, dependency management and continuous integration.
Do you excel when it comes to:
- ESB: MuleSoft Anypoint Platform (On-Premise, CloudHub).
- Frameworks: Spring, JPA, Hibernate.
- Tools: Maven, Jenkins, Anypoint Studio, Eclipse, Junit.
- Messaging: Active MQ, Anypoint MQ, Kafka.
- SOA: Web Services, SOAP, REST, HTML.
- Database: SQL, MongoD.